The main goal of the BIG IoT project is to provide enablers for the IoT platform and service providers in order to facilitate interoperability between heterogeneous IoT solutions. The main BIG IoT enablers are: the BIG IoT API and the BIG IoT Marketplace. For more details on the BIG IoT enablers please visit Developer Guide.
In the first Open Call with €300 000 we invite third parties to use the BIG IoT enabling technologies for integrating their IoT solutions (IoT platforms and data) into the BIG IoT ecosystem. The main goal of this Open Call is to validate the BIG IoT approach and extend the offerings of the BIG IoT marketplace. The new offerings should relate to/extend existing BIG IoT pilots in the domain of Smart Mobility and Environmental Monitoring.
Join our open call and get up to €60 000!
- Call open for applications: 17:00 CET 26th of April, 2017
- Deadline for the proposals: 17:00 CET 16th of June, 2017
- Notification of selected projects: End of July, 2017
- Project Start: 1st of September, 2017
- Project End: 31st of January, 2018
We are looking for the European IoT providers – SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes – that own or operate an IoT platform or service to use BIG IoT enabling technologies to provide new data offerings. Only one entity per proposal will be admitted, so activities in co-operation will not be considered.
Be part of our ecosystem and collaborate with big industry partners like Bosch, Siemens, Atos and other partners from the BIG IoT consortium.
Make your IoT solution known to others.
All applicants have to fill out the application form on the F6S portal. The applications are submitted in a single stage, through the preparation of a complete proposal application written in English and prepared according to guidelines and templates provided in the Guide for Applicants. The FAQ answers some of the commonly asked questions.
- Guide for Applicants (updated on May 9, 2017)
- Eligibility Criteria (updated on May 3, 2017)
- Evaluation Criteria (updated on May 3, 2017)
- List of Deliverables Template (updated on May 3, 2017)
- Guide to Completing the Online Application Form
- Collaboration Agreement
We also offer a Feasibility Check if you want to receive feedback to your draft idea (available only until the 9th of June).
If you would like to speak with us in person, please check the list of upcoming events where the BIG IoT representatives will be present.